S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have maltiple genuine GM grilles for S10's need to clean up,and they take a lot of space!!

Tan blazer grille(the dark red one is claimed already) $75 shipped in the lower 48

victory red Xtreme grille $140 shipped,2 bar blazer grille $75 shipped,sealed beam 94-97 grille $60 shipped

Black '98 'SS' grille $140 shipped,LS/Base grille(s) (grey with chrome bar) $75 shipped.

All bowties are included...I will NOT sell just the SS bowtie,or swap it into a different grille.

markers w/fogs $55 shipped..the clear ones are claimed already:p

I know that ebay has new aftermarket grilles for less. they aren't the same!! the bowtie doesn't fit into the grille like OE and is obvious to anyone that knows that you used cheap substandard parts on your truck. I spot it a lot in here,and its a damn shame,lol.

I do have two cheapo aftermarket grilles tho,if interested,lol.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^im pretty sure I have another tan grille with a good center,and a broken bottom. I'll look tomorrow. I was too lazy to even take pics,lol. Those are out of my photo bucket&my old iPhone:haha:

·
<ST> Petition
2,469 Posts
I guess I should have been more specific. I need one from a 94-97. I'm not sure the 98 and up will work for what I need it for

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Do you have a factory chrome grill for a 97? Its the flush lights i forget if those are called composit or sealed beam.i dont deal with the older models to much.only when i have to go by my moms and fix stuff on hers.i got one a few years back for my moms 97 grocery getter. Its aftermarket and it doesent have the frame all around the bowtie looks getto.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^exactly.

Factory sealed beam grille

Aftermarket

Funny thing is that aftermarket grill is brand new,never installed. I got it&two headlight bulb/buckets in the bed of a truck I bought:haha: I have two more 94-97 grilles besides those,one is painted white and is a composite,one is painted black and is sealed(it also has the funny looking red bowtie) I'll take a pic.

I guess I should have been more specific. I need one from a 94-97. I'm not sure the 98 and up will work for what I need it for
So you want to cut up a grille? how much of it do you need? finding busted grilles is easy:haha: I do have the chrome strip from a 98+ grille that's partially broke on a corner tho.for those who don't know,the earlier grilles where 2piece.the chrome is held on with speed nuts from the back.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
That factory one looks like the wrong one..it has the reflectors on the side probally for the headlights that sit back further.her headlights sit flush with the grille and have the reflectors in the headlight.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
I need the factory chrome grille for composite headlights.it was originally the same burgandy color as her blazer but she bumped something and broke the grille and headlight.got the new clear style headlights and aftermarket chrome grille not knowing how cheap ass those aftermarket ones where.let me know if you got one and how much shipped?

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^I've only got one composite grille,and its white. I do have a Jimmy composite grille but its green,and the center has been cut out and some aftermarket billet bars have been installed:( I have seen a burgundy composite grille at pull-a-part.ill check if its still there.

'94-'97 white composite for sale?
^yes. Ill take pics of it. I wrote on the back the color code from the RPO sticker of the donor truck since there are two whites. I believe this one is "summit white"

The black 98+ SS/Xtreme grille is sold,one base/LS 98&up grille is also sold and shipped as of an hour ago.check your PMs tracking is included...either way PM me when y'all get them.

One 94-97 sealed beam grille is pending.

If I haven't returned anyone's PM I will shortly,been handling all kinds of retardation lately:haha:

I appreciate y'all helping me clean up:) although Looks like I gotta go get some composite 95-97 grilles,lol. all grilles come with bowties,and screws/clips in a bag,so look in the box before you toss it!! :haha:

·
A work in progress...
1,450 Posts
The color code on the composite grille isn't important to me, as it'd be getting painted black. The info may be of use to another interested party though. A pic would be great.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry Ive been neglecting this thread,lol.

Honestly I don't look in this section much,Ive been in Florida for the last few days,when I get back I'll update some pics for y'all.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
do you have the matching headlights? can you post pictures?
^ive got 95-97 composite jimmy lights,is that what you mean? I do not have composite blazer lights,unless they're the same? idk.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts