S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how do you guys think a Cherry Bomb would sound on a 4.3 'noma? I'm thinkin of just hackin off the factory muffler and slappin that bitch on.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
glasspacks are stupid

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Care to elaberate on why? Because it seems to me that a tube with baffles along the sides that you can see right through would be pretty good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im planning on getting glasspacks on my 4.3. I have heard them on one before and they sounded decent. And for Tru Stinger, he should just quit typing where he knows his opinion is unwanted.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
you have to replace them every few months whereas a metal muffler most last for a long time. there also illegal to have on a truck so why not jsut get a real muffler and not get a ticket? besides most mufflers sound better then glasspacks anyway.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
i had a cherry bomb on my old TBI, and couldnt tell a difference from the stock muffler i replaced it with. you'll have to replace a glasspack every few months, and in my opinion, they sound ricey and high pitched. id spend the money on a borla or a flowmaster, you'll save money because you wont have to constantly replace it.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
:werd:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looking for a deep growl that's loud enough to get some real attention (from people other then cops).

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
get a flow master then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts