S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a cherry bomb on my 97 blazer but i wanted to know how it would cost to get it welded on at a muffler shop or someplace. And yes i know cherrybombs are loud and annoying.
why do you think im getting em?:evilg:

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like i asked how much to get em welded on

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
kevincolin said:
like i asked how much to get em welded on
Sorry I couldn't resist. Have you checked with your local muffler shop? I wouldn't expect it to be too bad. Posiibly $50-$100 depending on how much the have to weld and how much pipe is needed. Maybe more or less. Sorry if this doesn't help out much.

EDIT: If you want loud exhaust, why not get a 40 or 50 series flowmaster? At least it'll sound mean and loud, instead or raspy like most glass pack mufflers I know. :dunno: Just my .02

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
If you go cheap it will sound cheap. Spend a couple hundred to make it sound good. You gotta drive it but its something to keep in mind.

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but i dont really got an extra couple hundred to spend, im 16 and i dont have a job... and zq8 its ok i woulda said that myself but its 20 bucks at autozone or kragen or whatever so ill just have those on untill i can afford a 40 or 50 series. thanks!:phat96:

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I got cherry bombs on my Geo, that should tell you that they are :gay: like 01 ZQ8 stated earlier.

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Hey if you want cheap just go and get a turbo muffler.... Its cheap too... Mine sounds sweet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts