S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... just wondrin if any of ya tried this yet.... ok.. i was thinkin to my self.... you know that hose that goes form your air intake to your left side crankcase... that plugs into the crank case.... welll what that does is rob air from the air goin into the TB well what i did was i went to autozone and got a $8 breather filter and stuck it on the crankcase... it fit nice and snug.... then i took the other end off the air intake, youed think it would be a good idea to plug the air intake, but it does suck any air. so now it's punchy off the line and is so much noticeable... it probably was a 10 hp gain...well worth $8.... i ran it up agianst a nissan 300zx and he could'n keep up....well at least to 90....and then the aerodynamix really start to take affect

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
Southern said:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Hahahaha

yeah right.....

And the pope drives a ferrari
LOL!!!!!! :p

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems

And a list one mile long

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
WTF??? are you serious? you have no idea what you are talking about...heh

10 horses from moving the crankcase breather? your out of your mind...and its not there to rob air going into the TB its there to let your crankcase breathe and to warm incoming air thats all...

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
actually its there as a vent so you dont have a vacume or pressure in the case. and there is more than enuf air goin in thru the intake that this would have no effect what so ever. seing as the other side is attached to the pvc valve wich goes right back into the intake anyway.

·
Pusstang Killa
36 Posts
Hey guys, I did this mod also.........NOT FOR PERFORMANCE THOUGH. I did it to get rid of that stupid black tube, and to have a nice crome breather. It looks much better in my opinion, and it was cheap.

Peace!

Nick

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
:twak:
Yeah okay - I had a mod for you... drill 2 1" holes in either side of your engine's block, duct tape two peiced on heat resistant hose to them. - Runt he Hoses through your fire wall and unnder your driver seat. Plug both hoses into a Y pipe and stick it through your driver side seat, preferably the bottom of the see where your butthole goes. go ahead and get in the truck, yes the driver side seat... and start the engine.... HUGE HORSEPOEWR INCREASE!!

dip****...

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
Southern said:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Hahahaha

yeah right.....

And the pope drives a ferrari
Wait a sec HE DOSENT? damm for all these years i thought the pope was a pimp....i guess not =[:dunno: :werd:

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
I just love you managed to beat the 300ZX up to about 90....He was toying with you....

hahaha...aint no way in hell your truck could hang with one with only the mods you go.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
§lammedblazer said:
Yeah okay - I had a mod for you... drill 2 1" holes in either side of your engine's block, duct tape two peiced on heat resistant hose to them. - Runt he Hoses through your fire wall and unnder your driver seat. Plug both hoses into a Y pipe and stick it through your driver side seat, preferably the bottom of the see where your butthole goes. go ahead and get in the truck, yes the driver side seat... and start the engine.... HUGE HORSEPOEWR INCREASE!!

dip****...
i actaully did this mod NOT FOR PERFORAMCES PURPOSED THO...i did it cuz i get off on stuff in my butt

Peace!

Ryan

ps just screwin with s-10er

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
um go look in the kill stories and you see more.... the guy who has the 300zx is a friend... he's a good driver...oh and it's not turbo..... believe me... i know what i'm talkin about

·
Registered
322 Posts
Clutchappy said:
believe me... i know what i'm talkin about
:soap:

·
E. J.
75 Posts
Gasser?

§lammedblazer said:

dip****...

Sounds like a poor man's Nitrous!:rolleyes:

Slammedblazer, love yer Logo. Happy face...er Happy Bow Tie.

"If your not cruisin', your not smilin'." :thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Oh my I must get in on this one. BULLSHI*. Dude I told you in the other thread to give the pipe up. Ywah I took my roof rack off and gained 10 mph on my top end. Than I took that funny thing they call an exhaust and I took it completely off. Now when I start the truck up it makes so much smoke from the inner fender wells melting off that it looks like im doing burnouts all the time!!!!! From the seat of my pants..( in which I have a Dild* permanently shoved) I would say its good for at least 20 horse.....Heres an Idea Clutch crappy, when you tell a story, have a point..it makes it so much more interesting for the listeners

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
hehe ah...a jim carey quote....like i said before dude you DONT know what youre talkin about...lata

dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
You shouldnt remove that tube because you need crankcase vaccum from the PVC and crankcase vent tube into the TB. Not a bad idea to do this when you race, but you'll probably do more harm than good driving it on the street like that.

BTW it won't add no 10 hp... but 02REDXBLAZE you shouldnt be calling BS... your dynosheet was a lot worse than this post by far.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts