S-10 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm glad you're okay dude. I'd just like to point out that within a 24 hour span of time you went from being involved in what seems to be a pretty horrific accident straight to thinking what you will get out of this. I get that you're young, and that I have a decade on you, but take a look at those pictures again and then take a look at your woman. The fact that you were well enough to be on the internet the day this happened and that you're girlfriend is in one piece should be what your life's true prize is right now- not a "few dimes"

·
hater of fences
60 Posts
How do people walk away from things like this!? Glad your alright. I would've probably recolored the seat if that happened to me!

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts

·
'90 Ext Cab 350/350
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Lol I'm paid!
Seriously tho thanks for all the comments I do understand how lucky my lady and I are..I tell her that all the time.
Leave it to some random hater from New Jersey to carry on like he knows someone..busted ass truck too lol I'd smack the shit out of you man-done with this schoolboy forum thanks again guys

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
Lol I'm paid!
Seriously tho thanks for all the comments I do understand how lucky my lady and I are..I tell her that all the time.
Leave it to some random hater from New Jersey to carry on like he knows someone..busted ass truck too lol I'd smack the shit out of you man-done with this schoolboy forum thanks again guys
You are cute when you are mad

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
^Never fails to amaze me. He acts like I killed his dog or something.

I told him I was happy both he and his girl were ok. That health is more important than anything else. But his views on insurance were wrong. But that makes me a hater...lol

Says he made $19k. Doesnt say if that was gross or net. Looks like everyone that commented in here was correct. But what do all of us know? I guess personal experience with stuff like this means nothing. ****ing punk kid

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh, if only everyone were this intelligent...

Oh, and thanks for the new sig quote!
How did I not notice your sig over this last year? :haha:

But seriously, why would you work yourself up over something someone said, especially over the internet. Getting your feelings hurt over something someone said is for 6 year old kids. Man the f**k up and move the f**k on. Getting butt hurt over something someone said IRL is almost as bad as getting butt hurt something someone said on the internet.

Edit: thanks for the sig Mo

61 - 80 of 81 Posts