'90 Ext Cab 350/350
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today started off like this -nice and washed and drilled in my new tool box

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry, but I hate this, ya post up a terrible photo, and wait for everyone to ask WTF happened? you have the time to post the pic, explain WTF happened at the same time, ok? Forums and Facebook, are we not fed up with BS?

PS, hope your ok...

·
'90 Ext Cab 350/350
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, but I hate this, ya post up a terrible photo, and wait for everyone to ask WTF happened? you have the time to post the pic, explain WTF happened at the same time, ok? Forums and Facebook, are we not fed up with BS?

PS, hope your ok...
Hahahaha haha damn I knew this would piss people off..my phone was dieing at the time..
Anyway I'm coming down scenic route 69,a two lane road with a 50-55mph speed limit.I've been riding/driving down this road since I was a child.Anyway I come up over a pretty big hill and I have about 20 yards until an intersection,in which there's a two way stop.This completely ignorant lady,looking the other way then what I was driving,just drives right through the stop sign.ABSOLUTLEY no yield or stop,looking the opposite way.I was and still am completely disgusted.So I try to swerve around her,instead of hitting her head on and just dieing lol,she tbones me and I immediately flip onto the roof,slide like 20 yards,smack into a pole and slide a little more.My hip is fractured and my gf broke 2 fingers and possibly a toe,pretty banged up.
If my gf was ****ed up bad or died even I would've literally k!lled that woman right then And there :)..Glad to be alive tho :)can you say money in the bank?She alread admitted running the stop sign.I'm definitely gettin another dime or two,probably a 4.3 or something nice to swap and believe me ill have more than enough money to do so.Thank God though I'm alive everyone who saw the truck said we should both be dead.I agree.

Attachments

·
Dain Bramaged
126 Posts
You just need some touch up paint.....

Damn, glad to hear the two of you are ok.

·
Well, you're crazy.....
628 Posts
Holy crap! Glad you guys are ok.

·
I need more low
199 Posts
Wow. Glad to hear you're ok. That looks like a crazy wreck.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Christ!!!!! Here's to a speedy road to recovery.

·
ITS JUST A TRUCK!
862 Posts
Glad your semi OK, And your GF is OK. I knew someone would post the old "THAT WILL BUFF OUT" but I think it might take some hammer & dolly time also. Hope the lady's insurance is good and it pays you well.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts