S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/IM/ViewUser.aspx?IMStyle=2&ID=DawgsledMazda

This guy runs Barnyard Customs in TX and he makes tubular control arms. I've talked with people on SSM about his stuff and they said it's great. He sent me some pics of his S10 arms.... uppers are $175 with new balljoints and bushings... lowers are $200 with new balljoints and bushings. Here's a few pics of em.... I may get mine from this guy when I buy em. The upper is in primer and the lower isnt finished.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea..

wow, I figured there'd be more reponse than this.. sheesh! beats the hell out of ART's prices!

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
i'm in

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Didn't he say he could make some with flames?

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
what benefit do tubulars have over stocker control arms...i know you have to notch the lower factories to lay and to lay 20's the tubulars are the way to go...other than that what benefit do they serve??

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
Cab.......if you have been speaking to him about this, why don't you see how much he will come down if you can get a group purchase going or something llike that.

I'm definatly interested in the lower ones.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ok, here's the deal. Uppers are usually 200 a pair, they're on sale for $175 right now. Lowes are $200 right now, but if we get more than 2 pairs of lowers in the GP, he'll do $175 for the lowers too. I'm gonna set up a thread now in the GP section about it..... check it in a minute.

D

·
0 Posts
oh shit, i might have to jump on these, i need lowers and uppers but might just get lowers for now.

D

·
0 Posts
oh and yeah i wont have to notch the frame for the LCA for these will I?

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
Seeing as to how it is Christmas and I have to buy lots of things for others, ( ladie and kid) , I didn't think it would happen so fast.:twak: Thats what I get.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts