S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out these gauges that we made. We was wondering if we had some of these printed up, would anyone be interested? How much would you probably pay for them? We even put the dummy lights in them! We can make them up with different logos, colors, no kph's, etc., just what ever you want on them.

Attachments

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
sweeeet.... that turned out pretty good. good job guys.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, we're going to try to get it printed on some sort of plastic if we can find a place that does that. Thanks for the information that you shared to help us make them.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The black part will be covered up by the bezel except for where the turn signal, seatbelts, security, etc. are. The white part where the RPM and speedometer is should all light up when the lights turn on at night. How much do you think you can give for a set? We'll get some printed up this coming week. What emblem/color do you want in the RPM gauge?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this kinda what you would like in the gauge? I'll make the red line inside the bowtie a little bolder. Do you want the KPH or not?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a pic of the gauges in the dash. It should be on just one piece of paper when we get some printed up since that one is on two. The bezel will cover the white line on the top of the gauges and some of the white on the sides, you probably know what it'll cover on the gauges. I'm going to post another pic of holding the gauge in front of the light so you can see what the dummy lights and RPM parts will look like when they light up.

Attachments

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
ok, just to make sure...

the guages are white...but the dummy lights will be black??? (both when not lit up) if the dummy light would be black, is there anyway to get a different color???

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
holly crap... did you make those dummy lights or are they stock? they look like the factory lights..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We managed to make the dummy lights. We traced around the actual dummy lights with red and orange and surrounded them with black. Then we used the darkening tool and went over them. You can barely see them when a light in not behind them, but when you hold them in front of a light, they light up so you can read them very well.

The dummy light to the left of SERVICE ENGINE SOON and the one to the left of ABS are not on our gauges right now because we don't know what they are. But if someone could find them out for us we will be happy to add them in.

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Dam those gauges came out sweet guys!!!.......I don't understand ....what was the purpose of making the new idiot lights though?...whats wrong with using the stock black portion of the gauges for those areas?.... .....thats what I planning on trying.............but i may give up, and but 1 from you.......hahaha........i would like to see 1 with GMC in the tach. area......no km, and Jimmy in the speedo area.......could you hook me up?
PEACE

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
01JIMMY: Would you want the dummy lights or just the white part. LMK and how much you would give for them. BTW, what color do you want GMC and JIMMY?

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Wassup, I would like the GMC and Jimmy also....... There has to be a Jimmy logo someplace on net.............and a price...$30-$40?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts