S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic

for some reason i can't get the pics to show up ,, if someone could tell me what im doing wrong

Attachments

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
ok since your pics are on ur computer.. all you do is when u go to post..down at the bottom is a bar called attach file, click the browse bar,it will open up a window, and then go to where ever the pics are at. then hit ok!!! thats how you up-load a pic

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
DropindaS-Mini said:
ok since your pics are on ur computer.. all you do is when u go to post..down at the bottom is a bar called attach file, click the browse bar,it will open up a window, and then go to where ever the pics are at. then hit ok!!! thats how you up-load a pic
that's what he did...:bah:

anyways, you are uploading a .bmp file. try saving them as a .jpg file, then upload them....:D

i saved the pics, and uploaded them as a jpg for ya....

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a 95 s10 and was interested in doing the same thing that you did, So i was wondering what parts were necessary to do the conversion?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have agrill

u can't see it in the picture ,but i have wire mess in my grill ,do u have any other ideas i could use for an grill ????

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
What color is the grill? if it isn't black, make another one, 3Dish. BTW the truck looks pretty cool, definitly different.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: i have agrill

EsstenConceptsCH2 said:
u can't see it in the picture ,but i have wire mess in my grill ,do u have any other ideas i could use for an grill ????
Get this one, you can't notice the one you have this one will stand out, it will look good

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks ,, the grill is grey ,, humm i was thinking about what it would look like panted white ,, what do u think

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
that looks bada$$ man. all you need is a billet grill and a late model headlight just to smooth it out a bit. then you're stylin'.

how much did you cut off the xtreme air dam?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok here is what u do ,, if u have an 98 and up s-10 u don't have to cut anything it will bolt right up ,, but if u have an 97 on down s-10 u have the cut 1'' and 1/2 off the top of the ground effect ,, that the part in beween the fog lights ,, plus u have to cut alil bit off the side on that hugs to the factory bumper ,, its not that hard if u know what ur doing to bolt it back on ,, i just use some 1'' screws and screw it to the bumper for under the truck

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
where did u get the extreme ground effects from and how much?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got it from a friend in my club for free ,, he has an 99 xtreme and he got a different front ground effect so he gave me his factory one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts