S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks dudes for all the props.
I just did it in frontpage for a class i had to do.
I will update it though with project pics and more cool minitruck stuff. I will post it when i am finished.

and no i did not know the dude in the nissian, i just found the pic online. I heard i was dragn to much and over did it. I gusse no one got hurt, but dam poor the mini.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
hey what song is that on the first page. I know it from somewhere but cant pin point it.

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the props again!
Yea that song I have is by Cake (distance).

As for the gauges, yea i had a hard time finding some too ,becuase almost all companies just have them for s-10's w/ a tach. To be honest, i don't know if i got lucky or what , but I found them on ebay for like $35 bucks by some company selling them. I will try to find out who it was, i will let you know.
It is a 5 color (manily dark blue or greens) gauge.
I will tell you some of my tricks.
It came white face but since the older years I think form 94-97 of s-10s don't have an overlay, i just made my own by cutting out the factory one by cutting around what would cover up the non glow of the new gauges. Since you have to take the needles off anyway, i just got some sand paper (light) and sanded off all the orange on the back side, to make them clear.
If you need any more help email me [email protected]

"K" aka the orange Reflector hater.:zipit:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts