S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Chevrolet S10 Xtreme
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Check out my truck, tell me what you guys think.. My truck is getting painted and I'm adding new mirrors and other stuff. More pictures check out: http://sundayguy18.tripod.com/andrew/id4.html

K

·
0 Posts
whos the quier lookin guy standing in the poic with his chest sticking out...lol:gay:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, that's my friend helping me with my truck. I think he was stretching his back...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
New Mirrors

I just got these in the mail today. Should I paint them to match the truck or leave them black?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
same color, dark red

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
hey welcome to the forum....that pic looks like it was taking at my local community college but since your in texas i doubt it :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
rubbing

I have 245/50 tires and 16x8 rims with 5/16" spacers. In the front, when I take a U turn the tire rubs the wheel well. How can I fix this? Do I have to cut out the wheel well?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
shaving

I shaved the gas door and the antenna hole on the fender. I didn't have enough money and time to shave the tailgate handle and the door handles. I'll do that later.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, your're right but I don't have the money for the door popper kit and the tailgate relocater from sir michaels

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
fetuss10 said:
The relocater can be under 50 and you don;t have to have a door popper kit. My handles are shaved and I just use the lock as a handle.
whoa whoa... explain ?

if the window is up and the doors are shut, how do you open the door ? heheh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts