S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got it a few days ago. cervinis ss hood. tell me what you think. i havent painted it yet. i'm gonna carry it to the shop in march when i get all my body work done.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
like i told y2k....if ya ever wanna get rid of it for any reason just lemme know......i want one so bad but i think i'm gonna try for performance before i spend too much on apperance.....looks focking sweet tho....nice choice

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the compliment. i'll let you know if i decide to get rid of it, but i doubt it'll be anytime soon.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
hmmm...popular angle???

2000s10pusher said:
just got it a few days ago. cervinis ss hood. tell me what you think. i havent painted it yet. i'm gonna carry it to the shop in march when i get all my body work done.

and people wonder why this angle is used to much, prolly cuz it's bad ass!!!:thumbup:

lookin good SS hood brotha

haha

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that angle lets you get the full effect. the colors almost matched until i washed my truck today. lol. now theres a noticable difference.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!!!!

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got lucky on mine. only 335, but i had to pick up an hour away. i just happened to be visiting some relatives the day it arrived though. so it was perfect. i'll get some pics up after i paint it.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
2000s10pusher said:
i got lucky on mine. only 335, but i had to pick up an hour away. i just happened to be visiting some relatives the day it arrived though. so it was perfect. i'll get some pics up after i paint it.
not bad, i got mine cheaper tho..lol...yes, it was used, but still...:D:D*cough*less than half what you paid*cough*

:D:D

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you lucky ******* and i thought i got a good deal. they look great though. when you gonna get yours painted?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know what you mean. mine is my daily driver. i have a 1st gen blazer that i bought when i was 15 and wrecked it and have never fixed it. i smell a v8 as soon as i get my truck how i want it. :evilg:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts