S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a safe place to put all my guns and ammo, so i bought this 1930's model Vault.. the only catch was i had to buy the building it was in because it was un-moveable. pretty kickass huh??

this thing is quite large!

here is how much i love this thing

and this is the building that i had to buy to get it... a bank!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Are you serious or is this a joke. lol

And what is really weird was today I wore the same shirt and the same army shorts.

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
thats awesome. you should set the building up as a retail storefront for smaller items, and clothes and stuff. the first true "minitruck store". and as for the guy above wearing the same clothes... as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. so Jason I think he's a big fan lol

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats awesome. you should set the building up as a retail storefront for smaller items, and clothes and stuff. the first true "minitruck store". and as for the guy above wearing the same clothes... as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. so Jason I think he's a big fan lol
haha! i already am making the plans for the storefront. we might get 1 customer every 2 weeks since we are out in the middle of the fields.

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
fugin sweeeeeeeet!!! if i may ask....how much??

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
hell you can start a chain. I'll set one up down here for ya :D

and how badass would it be to set that vault up as your office with all your guns on the walls

·
forever unfinished
2,819 Posts
i can crack it
i just need, 10 slimjims,20 cups of coffee,a stop watch, my tool set, my Garfield stuff toy "don't ask"

i will be in faster then it takes you to weld a set of arms "and thats fast"

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
the bank closed 2 months ago and they wanted to dump it. they built a new one in the next town over. lets just say i got it for about $0.25 on the dollar. i couldnt pass it up. not with that vault in there.
i envy you sir....:D

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jesus...when you gonna buy the convenience store in town...what was it a flying j's or some shit..

you own like half the town...i would go over every inch of that place to see if a worker was stashing money..lol
i dont want the conv store. its called circle j. we call it circle jerks. im pretty sure all the cash is gone. i already started looking.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh.. and they left all the safety deposit boxes.. antique ones. i have all the keys to em too.. theres like 300 of em.

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts