S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am still building this truck and I have little bit more to do before it is done...but I thought i would share it with ya guys...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
looks good man, get a pic up when it's all done being built, i wish al trucks were that easy to work on

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn thats cool as hell!!! btw where did you get a 1st gen model at? cause i cant find one:thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
How cool is it to see models again. Been scale modeling for about 15 years now. Thought I was the only one left. Looks sweet..Keep it up and post pics when done:thumbup:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
92S10LB said:
damn thats cool as hell!!! btw where did you get a 1st gen model at? cause i cant find one:thumbup:
it is the model from walmart....the purple lowrider with wire wheels..lol..i pitched the wheels and got these wheels out of my interga model...hehehe...

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

it is the model from walmart....the purple lowrider with wire wheels..lol..i pitched the wheels and got these wheels out of my interga model...hehehe...
cool i'll have to go look for one :D

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
i was wondering if there is any place that has the same body style as mine, id luv to get it, and make it look the same as my own mini, is there ??, and where, please!

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
You can find the old body S10 model on ebay alot of the time. I found 2 so far and one I'm currently building. Nice pics of the model too... Lookin good so far. How are you planning on BDing the cab?

Later,
Mike
EC Founder

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
man man man you really got the model lookin sweet, as soon as i get mine im gonna start on it

·
Registered
224 Posts
pretty kool!

BTW, I have 2 first gen. 1/20 scale s-10 kits for sale. They are both brand new, in the box. I would like 10 a piece for them plus shipping. They are pretty rare, and were only available for a year from Lndberg models.(and the stock wheels look like 20" chrome KMC's under a 1/24 scale car!!!)

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
well i got my model today, its a 96' gmc sonoma sportside mini, im gonna take pics every step of the way. im not sure how to do the frame but i figure it out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts