S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the cheapest place to buy a wet system for my 4.3??? you guys are right i am going to fork over the money and get a kit. so where is the best/ cheapest place to buy from??? any help would be great. thanks

and im thinking about a 75-85 shot. my motor will be fine correct? so what should i get while im doing all of this?

·
mellow yellow
84 Posts
I got my NX kit for 325.00 on ebay and it only had half a bottle run through it. Also got a brand new gen2 upgrade for 310.00 on ebay. Just got it all hooked up and i am really having some fun with it. Summit racing is also a good reliable place to buy the kit if you don't trust ebay.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
toslow4u said:
where is the cheapest place to buy a wet system for my 4.3??? you guys are right i am going to fork over the money and get a kit. so where is the best/ cheapest place to buy from??? any help would be great. thanks

and im thinking about a 75-85 shot. my motor will be fine correct? so what should i get while im doing all of this?
if your looking for a ZEX kit witch is what im gonna run, i found a full kit for $540 Brand new, instead of $660 from ZEX.
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/prod/zex-82021 for the full kit

And another company that specializes in Nitrous has some awsome prices on purge kits, blow down kits, and remote bottle openers.

dynotunenitrous.com

-$90 bucks for their purge system
-$130 for their remote bottle opener

and they sell kits

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think summits NX wet kit is $399 free shipping.Not sure what all it comes with but I would for sure run a wot switch and dont forget to swap those plugs out.If
75-85 is as big as you plan on going a stock fuel/ignition system should be ok but It wouldnt be a bad idea to go ahead and upgrade.
A bottle warmer is a good thing to have but not really a must.Same thing with a purge.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
toslow4u said:
bottle warmer here in az??????
no way man you dont need a bottle warmer, im in Florida i dont, so im pretty sure you wont, Also the ZEX kit has all of the sylenoids, fittings in one compact box, so all you have to do is run the nitrous lines, so their is not a bunch of sylenoids you have to install, and the ZEX kit is WOT activated out of the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts