S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 sonoma reg cab v6. Latley ive been boared so I started playing around with my truck. I am trying to find stuff to do to it that wont cost much money cause im tryin to get enough cash to buy a lowering kit. The problem is i cant think of anything to do to it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
efan from a taurus or concord $35 at a junkyard better throttle response

·
Registered
10 Posts
i know the feeling but cheap mods are generally cheap ways to kill your vehicle in my experience. im sure there are a few good cheap things to do depending on your definition of cheap and how skilled mechanically you are. change the fluids, kn intake that kind of thing is generally helpful and can help kill some time. just remember before you do something step back look at a few centerfold worthy trucks and ask yourself would they do it like this.

all that is just from my experience of being young and jumping in too deep on something that was supposed to be a cheap "easy" mod. cheap means labor intensive generally speaking. save the change itll add up quick to get the drop kit.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Agreed don't go cheep because you will end up regretting it later or re doing it. I started out my project on the cheap side and found out the hard way. Really depends if you going to keep the truck or not. Clear corners/ Mirrors/ center console are things that are less expensive to do.. but save the money for the drop first

1 - 4 of 4 Posts