''true believers''
1,124 Posts
i see him riding his harley around here and there thats about it

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #802 ·
hey guys. whats up?

I actually got on here to show someone I work with some of these pictures but most of them are gone, but since you guys have been wonderin whats up i will update you.

I did sell the truck this february to a fella down in kentucky. He was pretty stoked about it tho I havent seen nor heard anything else about it since. I got my dads Nova SS that he bought when he was 16 and Im planning on redoing that, although other than cosmetics theres really not much to do. Still just doin the same old thing tho.. work and puttin' around on the motorcycle once in awhile.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is definitely old but I got the s10 from him and have had a blast with it. Its been sittimg for the past year in my shop as I have no time for it so im thinking about putting it up for sale. Im repainting it as we speak just a shade lighter flat blue. Im sure u all will see is when I post it on classifieds.

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #808 ·
This is definitely old but I got the s10 from him and have had a blast with it. Its been sittimg for the past year in my shop as I have no time for it so im thinking about putting it up for sale. Im repainting it as we speak just a shade lighter flat blue. Im sure u all will see is when I post it on classifieds.
Nice to hear you are still enjoying it! Ive thought about it quite alot and its nice to know its still being appreciated. Hopefully that trend continues. Maybe post a picture after its painted here so I can see its evolution.

On a side note, I did finish the restoration on the nova and it came out very nice, although it turned out to be much more than just cosmetics..lol. So while it was a bummer to see the truck go it all still worked out in the end. :tup:

If anyone is interested in checking out the nova story and restoration, here is a link.

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232690

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #811 ·
went through the entire nova build and its bad ass. I had a 76 in high school, and sold it a few years back. Id love to get a 3rd gen.
Thanks alot for checking it out. The 3rd gen bodies are certainly my favorite.. but I still have a soft spot for the 2nd gen bodies. I think they look incredible as pro-touring cars.

801 - 811 of 811 Posts