S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 811 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
looks good but i have to ask are you wearing girls jeans looks like it in the pic lol

·
murse
13,200 Posts
that looks sexy as a mofo. keep the good shit up man!

·
SOLD!
3,967 Posts
nccinstaller said:
i like it alot brother keep the good stuff going
and project pickle gets to see your progress before me! :rant:

looks good though kid :tup:

and as i have told you many times before, you do VERY nice work!

·
Smiegal Sampson
230 Posts
nice detail work bro!!!

btw, are you running stock spindles?

·
DAILY DRAGGER :)
1,048 Posts
damn that shit looks good as hell

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
and you got the whole frame with just that???
yea.. i have some top coat left over too

looks good but i have to ask are you wearing girls jeans looks like it in the pic lol
Thats my buddy nate.. and na.. he doesnt wear girl jeans:rolleyes: Thanks for the compliment tho

nice detail work bro!!!

btw, are you running stock spindles?
na.. 2" drop spindles and thank you

Thanks to the rest of you guys too! .. Makes me feel real good to hear some of you guys hand out the nice comments. For learnin as I go and bein my first project.. im glad its turning out nice enough to get good feedback. :D

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
Tyler,

Looking awesome man. Keep it up. If you finish the rest of the truck in the same detail you've put into the frame, then you're gonna have a killer ride when you're done.

Looks like you got a decent amount of lift too. Remember, spikes are a liability, lol:haha:

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
NickZigaitis said:
Tyler,

Looking awesome man. Keep it up. If you finish the rest of the truck in the same detail you've put into the frame, then you're gonna have a killer ride when you're done.

Looks like you got a decent amount of lift too. Remember, spikes are a liability, lol:haha:
hehe.. werd

lift is just shy of 10" at full lock. It sits pretty level which is nice and i get some positive camber too.. so it will untuck the tire by alot.. I have a pic from mock up.

Thanks alot tho nick.. I dont plan on cuttin corners now.. not after all the money i have in this thing.. :haha:

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
Damn thats a lot of lift. Don't feel bad, I have to hang out the side door to the garage to jack my front up, lol.

·
Time to bulk up!
4,332 Posts
Looks damn good, man :tup:

Just curious, is the gas tank sitting on the ground? Maybe its off the ground, but it looks so darn close.

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
HouseOfAtlas said:
Looks damn good, man :tup:

Just curious, is the gas tank sitting on the ground? Maybe its off the ground, but it looks so darn close.
werd.. it does.. but i raised it 1".. That , the downpipe and the muffler all have about 3/4"-1" of clearance. Nothin drags but the frame ;)

·
Time to bulk up!
4,332 Posts
BIGGERISBETTER said:
werd.. it does.. but i raised it 1".. That , the downpipe and the muffler all have about 3/4"-1" of clearance. Nothin drags but the frame ;)
I raised mine in the front 1" (redrilled the holes) and had the SD crossmember and I still went through 2 gas tanks. Not trying to be pessimistic, just would hate to see you drag through a gas tank. Yet, some people never have problems. Go figure :dunno:

Just be careful and have fun :D

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
HouseOfAtlas said:
I raised mine in the front 1" (redrilled the holes) and had the SD crossmember and I still went through 2 gas tanks. Not trying to be pessimistic, just would hate to see you drag through a gas tank. Yet, some people never have problems. Go figure :dunno:

Just be careful and have fun :D
yea... once i did raise it i looked because i had heard the same thing.. So far i dont see any issues. I think some of it has to do w/ the mounting bracket on the gas tank is strapped on. It could be shifted up or down on some tanks.. and cause a problem.

21 - 40 of 811 Posts