S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been 35 days now since he recieved my payment for some 100ft of airline...he says its been shipped time after time and i have never recieved anything...i ask for tracking numbers and he refuses.....the estimated shipping time for USPS,UPS, and FEDEX ground is 2 days maximum....ive allready filed a complaint to the internet fraud agency and i also have contacted the local authorities in his city in Tennessee.....if anyone has had any transactions with this deadbeat let me know....until then beware!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
its funny you say this cause im supposed to send him a tailgate, and i admit i have taken my time to ship it to him cause ive been busy, and all he has done was complain how its taken me so long, but then i read several threads about him ripping people off.........

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
maybe i should send his tailgate to you, then when you get the airline, you can send it to him........if you decide to....lol

·
Minitrucker
2,408 Posts
I didnt have any problems with an initial purchase from him because he send it C.O.D. but i was missing a compressor he told me 3 but only sent 2. He said that he is mailing me some more fittings, airline, 1 in block and other stuff to make up for the missing compressor. He was supposed to mail it out last friday the 14th but i have not contacted him yet to see if he sent it yet.

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,651 Posts
ummmm, this makes like thread # 4-5 of chadc....I figured people would finally get the hint...I guess not.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guess i will be calling jason at suicidedoors.com to get my airline...

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
slam-10..he says i gave him the wrong address...its funny because all these members,(chemicalhigh,y2k xtreme,suicidedoors.com,[email protected],lt1camaro93,badassbrad, and some more have all got the same address and have shipped my stuff withing days of recieving my money orders)

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
lol.. i live about an hour from chad.. i bought some seats from him about 6 months ago.. seemed fine to me.. good luck getting your money back or getting the airline one.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyways if he has shipped my stuff 2 times and it has been returned due to a wrong address wouldnt common sense tell you to contact me the sender to double check the address??? i may way off but thats what i would do

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
how about i send you the airline he sent me?????.....i dont have a use for it anymore.....let me know

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just got a message from CHADC claims my airline was sent today by UPS for the 3rd time now.........sent me some tracking numbers and guess what they arent legit....then sent some more tracking numbers and stated " I hope these are the right ##'s" ...i got off the phone with UPS and both numbers are bogus..the rep said that a area scan will show up when the shipping label was printed at whatever shipping station he went to...She said that nothing is in there database..i guess from now on i will deal with people like jason,matt, or phil...still focked out of hard earned money

·
pewter sonoma member
956 Posts
you should go to ups.com and track it dumb ass 1z294e590368475448 maybe someonee else can check it for you

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
well i was suspose to get some money for some rotors from chad c, he said he was gonna mail it like 2 months ago, and i have never saw any money. i had another guy that wanted them but i didnt sell cuz chadwanted t hem>>>>>> wtf

·
pewter sonoma member
956 Posts
yeah sorry man send me your addy and i will get it out today or i will be up that way this week sometime could pick them up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts