S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has this hood could you please post some pics or link to where some pics are. I have mine for my 01 Xtreme, my ? is do you guys think that the hood would look ok with the factory racing stripes that come on the X? Or should I get rid of the stripes or get different stripes put on? Oh and if someone could photoshop the factory stripes on the hood *black stripes/victory red* that would be great!!! thanks

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
nah man....that hood looks like ****....i think you should take the loss and sell it to me.....nah for real tho.....y2k has one on his white X...it looks fockin sweet.....i've never seen one with the stripes tho......i'm sure someone could take y2k's into photoshop and slap some stipes on it

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts

·
201 Posts
You need to paint that damn hood man! :D

Since you got the same hood as me, I found something nice that works for the hole. Look at mine... I found a mess that is relativitely thick and cut it to fit and it looks good. I went to home depot, and they have universal messing or grilles tops (yes for your grille) hehe that you can use that works great! Cut it to fit, paint it, and you'll have a custom insert that you cannot find for these hoods. :thumbup:

·
201 Posts
I forgot the pic.. hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
umm.......... if you wanna see a nice pic of a ss hood with stripes, check out wickedx's hood, i saw it in person saturday night, and boy is it sweet

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
we all know thats a very big maybe :evilg: :scary: Maybe we should all start a fund to help him get his hood painted,lol unless he wants to sell it to me then he can leave it black, i'll even give him my old one

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
OMG!!!!! dude, that looks sweet!! thanks a bunch man....

if ya get bored, could ya photoshop this one for me...

i want it to look like this...

but obviously, with a white hood...:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts