S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gargling with doody juice
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's what i'm debating... the SS hood comes on tuesday. i'm thinking about getting the little clips things or whatever they are for the squirters, so they go right on the wiper. will this wiper cowl be able to fit with the new hood? i'm guessing it is... stylin is about 20 minutes from me, so i'll pick it up tomorrow if all's good...anybody got ideas?

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I dont like that wiper cowl you posted, It sits up to high I think, probably lose some visibility to. As for the SS hood, I like that alot, think it looks better than my Gen 3 goodmark.

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
97S10SS said:
I dont like that wiper cowl you posted, It sits up to high I think, probably lose some visibility to. As for the SS hood, I like that alot, think it looks better than my Gen 3 goodmark.
yea its ugly

·
Gargling with doody juice
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well what i'm looking into are the wiper that have the nozzle on the wiper, not in the hood. i ain't drilling nothing in the ss hood for nozzles. i figured this wiper cowl would be a nice way to hide the extra lil hose to get onto the wiper. by the way... anybody know what truck you can get the wipers from? someone said a full size chevy, they're just like clip on things. if that's the case and it's not too ugly, i'll get a smooth cowl. i focked up the stock one, the hood flew up while i was driving and got banged up to hell. even more of an excuse for me to get a new hood. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts