S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey..i got the cervinis ram air hood like a month ago but never posted any pics..so i decided i'd post some to see what peopel thought..so here you go

btw..that hasnt even been painted or anything yet..it came in the mail then i slapped it on in like 20 min...i matches almost perfectly for not even being painted yet

·
I'm on a boat!
1,522 Posts
Looks good. I kinda wish I would have gotten that one instead of the SS style I got, but oh well, they're both pimp!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
99blkx said:
Looks good. I kinda wish I would have gotten that one instead of the SS style I got, but oh well, they're both pimp!!
where did you get your hood and who makes it. I wanna get one next month for my black x. how much are they also.

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even though im not him....his is from the same company as mine..its the other one they have for S-10's.... www.cervinis.com ...i dont even remeber what i paid..i think it was $439+85 s&h

·
Registered
212 Posts
yea i found it but its not showing the picture. but that doenst really matter since i know what it looks like.

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have no idea if it helps cool it down at all..when the engine is running you can feel air coming out of it though...i only got it because it looks sweet...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts