S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm new here obviously. I recently started driving a '99 S10 2.2L as my daily driver. I have a '06 Sentra SE-R Spec V as my other car. I'm putting too many miles on it and it's no the best on gas.. The truck was my mothers but she got a new car..... She bought the truck with 6k miles on it. It now has 241k miles!! It's been good to her and the only major repairs was a new trans that was put in last year. Other than that it runs good. I'm suprised but I guess these are good little engines.... But anyways, I was wondering if anyone near Richmond would be willing to put in the drivers side motor mount? It looks like a real bitch to put in and I don't feel comfortable doing it myself. It calls for 2 hours and I really don't have the money to pay for that much labor + the mount... I'm sure someone on here has replaced theirs and has experience with it. If anyone wants to make some extra money let me know. I would be willing to lend a hand.

I'm a member on a couple of other boards and I hope to stay around on here long enough to make this one of the regular forums I post on. My name is Anthony btw.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts