S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, centerforce forgot to tell me about the MASSIVE BACKORDER for clutches and their proposed 7-8 days turned into middle of JANUARY to get my clutch parts, so of course I cancelled, got the GM replacements and it'll hopefully done by friday. Its not that I'm wasting money getting the GM replacement, its that they wasted two weeks of my time without my baby......BASTAGES

Caleb

·
14,970 Posts
SummerWolf said:
Okay, centerforce forgot to tell me about the MASSIVE BACKORDER for clutches and their proposed 7-8 days turned into middle of JANUARY to get my clutch parts, so of course I cancelled, got the GM replacements and it'll hopefully done by friday. Its not that I'm wasting money getting the GM replacement, its that they wasted two weeks of my time without my baby......BASTAGES

Caleb
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sorry to here that man. I would say you could order a centerforce stil and just order it when your GM one wears out, but it would take an awful lot of hard driving in a 2.2 to make it die.:D

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
damn that truely sux, but you have to understand that they get infulx in orders usually in the wintertime since most folks are working on their cars and upgrading them for the next season.

Atleast you are getting your fixed. too bad they did not tell you ahead of time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts