S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have a 1990 s-10 regular cab. The top of the center counsel is broken and I need a new one. My question though is will a counsel from a bravada or blazer look better in there instead of the stock one? Do either of these have cupholders in them?

Thanks,
Scott

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I just got a 90 camaro console for my 86' reg cab...I seen one done and it looked awesome...I can't wait to get mine together..:thumbup:

P

·
0 Posts
i have a center console im selling that came out of my 98 s10 w/ a tape deck, cup holders, cd holder, and 2 storage areas.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Camaro Counsel?

Hey,
Does that camaro consel basically just bolt in? Does it have cup holders in it?

Thanks,
Scott

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I would think it would be a bolt in...after you drill some holes..I got the shifter and e-brake...so everything should work together. but no it doesn't have cup holders.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yonkers said:
Hi All, I have a 1990 s-10 regular cab. The top of the center counsel is broken and I need a new one. My question though is will a counsel from a bravada or blazer look better in there instead of the stock one? Do either of these have cupholders in them?
Thanks,
Scott
Yep the cheap plastic is used as a hinge and it eventually breaks from wear. I'm gonna check a bone yard for a new top hinge assembly or just glue in a strap hinge.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've got one out of an 86

camaro ,in my 82 s-10 ,I also changed it to the 89 s-10 dash. There are pics posted here.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
500 Posts
:scary: i looked around in some junk yards after i saw that my brothers blazer came with an insert that goes in that little useless square in your counsel, it has 2 cup holders and was stock on some trucks, any ways i found one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got one of those inserts that replace the little square one in the console..... so I've got cup holders in mine...... a '91 S-10 extended cap. Picked it up at the junk yard I used to work in after school. Mostly the Tahoe editions had the cub holders in them. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts