S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Redneck Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any differences in consoles between the bravada and blazer? 96-97ish? I'm dropping this into my 91 Blazer and I've found a few to pick from that are all complete and extremely cheap. Thanks

·
Spare Parts Pack Rat
583 Posts
Depending on what you are doing seatwise...you will find that the newer consoles are narrower and you will have gaps on either side between the seats and the console if your using factory buckets.

·
Redneck Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depending on what you are doing seatwise...you will find that the newer consoles are narrower and you will have gaps on either side between the seats and the console if your using factory buckets.
I have no clue what I'm going to be getting buckets out of...Something with power...All the nicer cars here with full power and leather have been ruined cause the yards leave em uncovered:rant: and throw crap in teh cars

·
Spare Parts Pack Rat
583 Posts
I have no clue what I'm going to be getting buckets out of...Something with power...All the nicer cars here with full power and leather have been ruined cause the yards leave em uncovered:rant: and throw crap in teh cars

I feel ya on that bro. I go through the same thing here. I found a perfect set of heated, power charcoal leather buckets in a Blazer up here. Perfect with the exception of being water damaged from no doors being on the Blazer. I've found other sets that weren't damaged in that manner, but had parts thrown on them. Man...I get pissed just thinking about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts