S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there's a center console with cupholders I could swap in place of my current one. My current one is falling apart and has no cup holders so all I have is the baby ones in the doors

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
There are consoles with cupholders, tape decks, shifters. Lots of choices. What kind of seats do you have?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idek what kind of seats they would be labeled as. They run all the way across with the two big seats having the arches that come out for support. The center console is tiny and folds up and down

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
Ahhhh ok. Sounds like the 60/40 split. You're kinda stuck when it come to center consoles. Unless you swap to buckets, your choice of consoles are limited to the tiny cup holders that came with them. You should be able to find them at the junkyard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just need some kind of cupholder. The one I've got now has none. The door cupholders have notches in them that stick out and cut into my cups causing leaks

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
There is a cupholder option that goes in the space ahead of the middle seat.

That's a different bench, but the same cup holder will work on yours. There is a metal bracket that bolts to the bottom of the seat and the plastic cup holder clips into that.

I can find the cup holder on eBay, but not seeing any that come with the bracket. I see them at the junkyard all the time, though.

Here's an example: https://ebay.us/U3NmMN

·
Been there Done it
7,820 Posts
Do you have to remove the seat to remove the bracket?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Might be able to get in there with a wrench. It's probably too tight for a ratchet with socket, but I could be wrong. I've always had the seat out when I've removed or installed those.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my seats different than that. It's like the passenger seat is by itself and the middle and driver's are connected

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
There are always options. I had the same seat...now I have 6 way power leather seats from a Bravada, floor shift console ...and cup holders... 🤣

·
Been there Done it
7,820 Posts
The one you have a pic of doesn't have anything between the 2 cup holders and bottles tip over on corners.
Most auto parts stores have a few mini consoles in stock. Should be able get one for under $15 to set on the seat or in front of it. Shop around a bit until you find one that you like.
GoGear makes a few different models of these little plastic ones.
Here's one on ebay for $12 TYD. No need to pay $40 for some plastic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts