S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'A little know fact is that for some time CCI has made a 'oil control' york

it is the same size specs and displacement but will keep MORE oil in the crank case for longer.

At this point no one sells this unit to us (the air ride comunity)
I have aranged to buy one of these units. after I get it installed I will let you know how my tests go ;)

This unit will be about twice as much as the stock one. but to me .. It is going to be worth it :)

as I get more info I will pass it on.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
badass.. twice as much as the stock one.. what price are you goin buy? how much are these babies gonna cost?

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cab said:
badass.. twice as much as the stock one.. what price are you goin buy? how much are these babies gonna cost?
I think around $220 ish not shure yet.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dropt98chevy said:
I believe thats how much air lift sales the 209 for LOL but its double the price of anywhere else.

yea they do sell them for alot ha ha :eek:

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cali_ryde said:
sounds sweet man, take pics when u get it ... kinda curious whats different about it
nothing is different on the outside, no one will know.

just on the inside thay made alot of changes. ;)

·
Registered
645 Posts
thats sounds cool. keep us updated. i wanna know what changes are made to make it hold better. and just how much better?

·
import killer
2,470 Posts
i would like to know myself

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still working with airlift on this lol, not a easy thing to get ha ha will update soon.

·
Registered
645 Posts
DJDAudio said:
still working with airlift on this lol, not a easy thing to get ha ha will update soon.
i thought it was CCI who had the compressor? the factory oil controll york, if you will

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bagged-regal said:
i thought it was CCI who had the compressor? the factory oil controll york, if you will
yes they have it but have to sell it through a distibutor like airlift. for there paperwork to work lol ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts