S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Have spent the better part of the last 2 weeks looking for a catback system, preferably Flowmaster, for my Blazer. Was going to do duals....no good . Was going to do fake duals......DAM!!still no good....OH well most power from single tip system I'm told....Can't find one. Is the exhaust for a standard cab jimmy the same as for my Blazer...Going crazy here.. Thanks for the help:wtf:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
why don't you just buy a flowmaster muffler, whatever kind you like(personally i have a delta flow 40 series that sounds bad ass on my 4.3) and go to somewhere like meineke and tell them u want a cat back system built around it. Mine cost me 350 total i think it was, and that included a high flow cat too. just a thought for you

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Y2K, Think Im going to buy a 40 series Flowmaster and see if I can just have them bend me up a tail and a section from the cat to the muffler. Shouldn't be that much. Thanks for the help Bud....

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
sweet dude, that blazer is turning out prettty bad ass considering you just got yours and you've done more to it in 2 weeks by yourself then i have in mine in 6 months lol o well, yeah flowmasters rule, meineke guarantees their work for life so check them out.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts