S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I drive the short truck
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the people that have replaced thier carpet how did you go about doing it ive got mine in but i cant get it to fit the way i would like mainly around the tranny hump and floorpan areas is there some type of glue that you guys used or what

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Prime Xtreme said:
for the people that have replaced thier carpet how did you go about doing it ive got mine in but i cant get it to fit the way i would like mainly around the tranny hump and floorpan areas is there some type of glue that you guys used or what
What kind of carpet kit did you get? It will form to your floor as you let it settle in there. Best thing to do is steam clean it so it gets a little wet and it will form better to your truck. I got mine from ACC and I had to cut it out to make it work right.

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
i found out with the acc carpets they are stiff, i've installed 2 of there carpets and have had the same problem that ur having. i just worked my way from one side to the other take ur time get everything where its supposed to be and let it sit and set for a while then come back and work out anything that settled.

·
Professional Insultant
5,928 Posts
lol, guess I'm lucky, got a place right here in town that has a ton of carpet deminsions al ready, I talked to them and they said they just type up 02 s10 in the comouter and it brings up the demisnions, and materials, then they cut it and form it and I just drop it in. They used "Catch all" brand flooring, looked cool, might save up and get some my gray carpet is tained, I want a black carpet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts