S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke the cherry on this one.

I installed my steel horse carpet bed liner about a week ago and love it. I will post some pics of it soon.

Fits nice and looks real clean

D

·
0 Posts
i go the checkmate carpet line and it looks pretty sweet. for staying up all night before carlisle and installing it ..

·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love my steel horse cuz its padded and doesnt hurt your knees and you don;t see the bumps in the bed

·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well actually I noticed it when I was installing the carpet.

plus MY WOMEN said it didn't hurt when she was givin me:eek: :uhoh:

·
Med School member
179 Posts
I got the BedRug carpet kit. Steel horse doesnt cover the gap between the tailgate, and bed. So I decided to go with the BedRug.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got a BedRug in mine. I think it is great but, I got a little oil stain on mine. What do you guys use to get stains out of it? It is dark grey so it isn't too bad but it bothers me.

D

·
0 Posts
use either A: a steam cleaner or go get some of that interior cleaner with the brushes on top and you scrub it in should do the trick. fortuntly i have a steam cleaner which i do with mind

·
Registered
23 Posts
dancinxtreme said:
use either A: a steam cleaner or go get some of that interior cleaner with the brushes on top and you scrub it in should do the trick. fortuntly i have a steam cleaner which i do with mind
Thanks. I didn't even think of that. My mom has one of those Bissel things I'll try that.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
let me know if it works.....I have a grease stain too.

D

·
0 Posts
see when i installed the kit i hurried up and bought the "G/F" a steam cleaner for her hehe me i use it to do my inside and bed cleans it like it was new pulls all the stains out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts