S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the carnage from my trip to supermud where I broke the front differential mount on one side and bent the hell out of the other side mount and blew a CV. I got the one side mount rewelded on and am waiting on BDS to send me a part then I can put it back together and break it again.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,100 Posts
damn i dont have facebook. cant see the bigger pics. get photobucket :p

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
GeorgesBlazah said:
:stupid:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about the facebook pics didnt know about photobucket here are the updated pics and some new ones from the same day. Still waiting on BDS for the part then I'm putting it back on the road and hopefully doin some more wheelin this weekend.

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
sweet dude, looks like it was lots of fun!:cool:

·
8,100 Posts
YOOO 4 door pos power to the max!

south jersey!? where ya from i want to try that dried up bed there! cant belive i didnt notice that be4.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry man that mud is up in Maine where I go to school. I live in Pitman when Im home. Got all my parts today and hopefully putting it back together tomorrow. Definitely gonna have to search around S. Jersey for some more muck this summer.

·
8,100 Posts
jkelley said:
Sorry man that mud is up in Maine where I go to school. I live in Pitman when Im home. Got all my parts today and hopefully putting it back together tomorrow. Definitely gonna have to search around S. Jersey for some more muck this summer.

damn maine lol. shit when ya get back home send me a pm. i live in vineland...not too far from pitman. weve got some muck down by me we can hit up, as well as wharton state forest right aroud the corner. my uncle owns jim and mikes pizza in pitman too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hah thats hilarious, youre uncle makes some damn good pizza. Definitely hit you up when I get home, always looking to mess around off road.

·
Gas drinker
132 Posts
Sorry, wouldn't let me post them again. check "wrecked Rides" and then look at my pics in "not wrecked but tore up" shows BOTH broken mounts off my front axle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CRAZYASSREDNECK10 said:
Sorry, wouldn't let me post them again. check "wrecked Rides" and then look at my pics in "not wrecked but tore up" shows BOTH broken mounts off my front axle
I checked your pics out looks just like mine except I bent the shit out of the front mount on my diff because its a changed part from my lift kit. Whatever we did sure frigged those mounts right up. I got mine welded up and had it off road a few times and it seems to be holding up. Good luck with yours man best price I could get for a junkyard front diff was $450 plus I destroyed my front driveshaft, you might want to check that too.

·
Gas drinker
132 Posts
Did you break one mount or both?? I know what got mine. When my cv broke it broke at the axle and when it broke it was spinning pretty fast and it got caught up under my axle And pryed upwards and broke the mounts. To get mine welded would be 350$$$ (with no promises that it would line back up) so i am choosing to just get a used one. So as of now i am ridding around with no 4x4 wich really sucks.(I got masking tape over 4x4 decals on my truck because its not 4x4)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I broke the rear mount which is still the stock attachment point and I bent the front mount which has been replaced with a steel mounting bracket because of my lift kit. I got it welded for free here at my school so that didn't cost me anything and it doesn't line up perfectly but its pretty close.

·
Registered
32 Posts
GeorgesBlazah said:
Me neither,,,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts