·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
er nevermind man Forgot your usernasme lol

Don't we normaly meet you first exit?

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
lol yeah doug we met up at somerset last year. you still got the big cylinder i gave you? haha
Hell yea been working great!
I have had it up to 1,100PSI already :haha:
Thanks again man.

·
notalifestyle
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell yea been working great!
I have had it up to 1,100PSI already :haha:
Thanks again man.
haha yeah man! im glad you could put it to use!

allready had a thread about it.. :D:p

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f92/western-pa-pittsburgh-carlisle-caravan-302939/

But either way, yeah i allready talked to matt about this and mentioned about meeting you guys the same way as last year... guess he didnt mention it to ya even though i asked him too..
sorry dave! im not really on much at all anymore...matt didnt say anything...

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
so jim, did you end up regeristing your frame for the show? you gona trailor it down still? Also is that fine... to just do the same as last year, just meet up with you guys along the turnpike? I'll give ya a call when we get close and you guys can just jump on then.

Also for everyone else... were most likely gona stop at the midway rest plaza again this year for a bite to eat and to bullshit for a bit like last year.. any objections?

·
notalifestyle
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so jim, did you end up regeristing your frame for the show? you gona trailor it down still? Also is that fine... to just do the same as last year, just meet up with you guys along the turnpike? I'll give ya a call when we get close and you guys can just jump on then.

Also for everyone else... were most likely gona stop at the midway rest plaza again this year for a bite to eat and to bullshit for a bit like last year.. any objections?
i didnt register anything..i was going to, and they wanted me to take it down on a tralior but screw that...its nothing. but yeah last year was fine..so that would be great if we could do that again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts