S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going for a carbon fiber theme for my interior. i already have CF stuff for my ac controls, air bag switch, and light box thing. what else can i get to make it look snazzy?:dunno:

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Carbon fiber around an aftermarket deck would look pretty good I think. I'm sick of looking at the installation bezel in my truck so I think I am going to lay carbon on it and make it a little more appealing. The trim pieces behind the door handles would look nice in carbon as well, I think someone makes those.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have those pieces blue on the stock gray, i pulled them out of a stock GMC, but carbon fiber would look cool there, any ideas on the sites?

·
DTown Dankster
148 Posts
i have a full dash kit, with bezel, its been sitting in my room for about 2 months, i know it would look sick on my dime, but i am still undecided on what type of theme i wanna do with my interior. maybe i wil just throw it on and take some pix who knows?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well if you decide that the carbon fiber stuff isnt for you, i have a set of gray interior stuff that i'll trade you and pay you some cash for the CF :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts