S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can go on the web to find a nice trim kit for my dash. I am looking for a carbon fiber kit that includes the overhead compartments, and possibly the doors but that is no biggie. I found one months back when I first got my S-10, and now that I am looking to actually buy it I can't find anything. Thanks!

·
[email protected]& Fallin apart
512 Posts
I have a kit installed in mine no over haed console but is a molded kit. Mine was made by woodview.

Make sure you look for a molded kit as opposed to a bunch of flat pieces if you want it to look factory!

·
512 Posts
http://www.woodcorp.com/ that is the manufacturers website. they are pricey but look so much nicer than the flat pieces.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I ended up finding a dash and overhead kit made by a company called amdtrims.com. The kit included all the flat dash pieces, overhead pieces, and the door handles. I'm pretty happy with it, although I am somewhat afraid that in the heat these piece might fall off, but the 3m tape usually holds pretty well so we'll have to wait for summer and see!

I've got an insert for the a/c panel and radio trim on the way, and white face gauges as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I ended up finding a dash and overhead kit made by a company called amdtrims.com. The kit included all the flat dash pieces, overhead pieces, and the door handles. I'm pretty happy with it, although I am somewhat afraid that in the heat these piece might fall off, but the 3m tape usually holds pretty well so we'll have to wait for summer and see!

I've got an insert for the a/c panel and radio trim on the way, and white face gauges as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shot of the light switch panel, not the greatest shot in the world

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also ordered a carbon fiber molded bezel for the instrument gauges which hopefully shjould look pretty sweet.

·
512 Posts
It is looking good DDevil. I like the overhead console alot. I will be installing one soon, I will probably fabricate my own cover though.

·
SoCaliS10
336 Posts
Does anyone know if there's a difference between 97' and 98's10 dashes?Woodcorp only makes a flat cabon fiber kit for the 97',but a 3-d kit for the 98'.The flat looks gay!!!:02redxbla

·
SoCaliS10
336 Posts
I just looked at a bunch of sites,and it seems that no one makes a molded dash kit for the 97' s-10.That freakin' blows!!!:thumbdown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts