S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who from here is all going to Car Craft, Two trucks along with mine will be heading up thurs during the day.... if anyone is going and wants to meet up let me know

these are the three trucks coming if you see us dont be afriad to come say hey....

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
i will be there in person for sure if my truck is not done. but if my truck is there, look for a bright orange blazer. or else i will be going with svits if he gets his truck reassembled. he was driving it last week and messed up his flywheel some how. so his complete body is back off and he is doing some more crazy work on his frame.

·
2.2 Auto FTW
2,957 Posts
im gonna miss this year, mandatory overtime at work. you MN peeps better take lots-o-pictures for me!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will be there in person for sure if my truck is not done. but if my truck is there, look for a bright orange blazer. or else i will be going with svits if he gets his truck reassembled. he was driving it last week and messed up his flywheel some how. so his complete body is back off and he is doing some more crazy work on his frame.
sounds good do u no the day that youll be going??? i think we may miss friday and go to the mall but def be there sat and sun

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
Is Car Craft a national thing? Its not too far away and I've never been there. I want to see some Lamborghini's and Ferrari's.
then don't go, you won't see any. it's prodomantly muscle cars & street machines all domestic for the most part. no it's not a national thing, the summer nationals are held here in St. Paul once a year bringing in around 4,000 street machines & show cars. www.carcraft.com

·
bitch pleaze
717 Posts
Ill be there on sat. My truck won't though I am finishing my back half and body drop but there will be 2 nasty lowz trucks a primed bagged ranger and a green silver and blue bagged 93 sonoma hope to see some of you there

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
i met those two guys back on the BTT 50's weekend. we talked to the primered ranger quite a bit.

and i talked to my painter today, it definetly wont be done until next week but i am totally fine with that, quality over time any day. im going with svits (like i said earlier) and his friend also who has a bd, v8 stepside.

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
i saw some typhoons but i dont remember seeing Jim's. i also looked for basic and lownslo all day yesterday but saw neither.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts