S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was coming home last night from worka nd i dont know about you guys but of course everyday i go by S&K to go to work and well last night i went by there and they had a 2004 Canyon sitting outside. its a red 2WD crew cab. Not bad looking. Well it just so happened the guy that sold me my truck works there now and it justs o happened i had an appointment to get my oil changed this morning. So while i was there i talked to wendell and he let me take it for a spin. It had the I5 with like 220 HP i think im not sure. it rides pretty good and is pretty comfy. as for the speed i thought the I5 would have more punch but thats just me. It got on it but the way Chevy and GMC talked up this engine i thought it would be more than it was. Anyways if you guys get a chance swing by their monday. Wendell said they are going to be putting some 18s on this first truck they got. And should have some Z71s and some reg cabs in a couple weeks. O yea and i didnt know the new colorados and canyons were 6 lug

1 - 1 of 1 Posts