S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, Blazer #4 comes Saturday morning, it had a carbed V8 in it and is set up for a V8, sadly I just sold my 305 two weekends ago! But regardless, it is full of parts a new fuel tank etc. $320 delivered, can't beat that!

1989 with no rust!!!

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
uh HELLO! I'm looking for a cheap ride. Would have been easy to justify it with the wifey. J/K!
Know it doesn't have a motor.
If you decide to get rid of one of those blazers, lmk. Still looking for a new ride.

Later,
Shawn

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it's real cheap..........on gas with no engine!
lol

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
She is home and tucked away into the "Project corner":

I may have a game plan for this truck, I may pull the 350 from the 88 and install the motor/tranny into this Blazer since it is already set up for it and the body is rust free and only a few issuies that need attending to. But since this Blazer has charcoal interior and is in overall great shape, I will probably remove the drop parts and core support and grill etc. from the 88 and just scrap it.

So who knows, you know me!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of coarse my daily Blazer is wearing that grill now, LOL.

Anyway, I drove too White Hall, IL today, and for $100 I got a 4.3, brought home the 700R4, bought it back from the guy I sold it to.
Installed.............

Well, not quite, LOL, I need 4.3 frame mounts and gotta pick up my TC that I sent with the guy I sold the 305 to, then reinstall the tranny and then wrap it up, but I am short on space so for the time being(until spring anyway)this is where she will reside.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I never fully updated this, this Blazer is going to be Brandons, so I am installing a 4.3, converting it to carb and letting him have at it,it has 3:08 gears in the rear so should be decent mileage. No change with my V8 Blazer, unless I run across another steal of a deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.