S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took of the passenger side interior door panel of my extended cab 96 s-10. Now I can't get the dome lights on the inside to turn off when I shut the door. I reinstalled everything and checked to make sure that I hadn't hit the dome light switch, but they still are coming on. Can someone please help me before my battery dies. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fixed it

A small trim buttom wasn't in place to cover the hole so the door switch would turn off. I found the answer a few pages back. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
ok there is a little piece on the side of your dash it goes in and out well you need it to stay in get a piece of wood or somethin wedge it between the side of the dash and over the button to hold it down. or you can put that little circle piece back in your door that pushed the button in when you close it

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
MiKeZ97MiNi said:
ok there is a little piece on the side of your dash it goes in and out well you need it to stay in get a piece of wood or somethin wedge it between the side of the dash and over the button to hold it down. or you can put that little circle piece back in your door that pushed the button in when you close it
ya did a good job of reading that previous post...huh

dont feel bad...my little cousin did the same thing on his s10...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 4 of 4 Posts