S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here they are let me know the opinions all 17' size i dont wanna go bigger on the dime anymore

centerline galaxy

or this one

or some wires??

let me know if i have to ill post a pic of my truck in here as well im open to all opinions

Batz

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
huh?? i dont know why only one pic is workin but i guess the links should work if not let me know and ill get em on here some how

Batz

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where did you find the five spokes. The ones that you actually have a pic of. What brand are they? oh and yeah defiantely NO WIRES!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
the first ones look unique, the 2nd ones u just can't go wrong with. wire ones, to much.
go for #1!! kinda different.

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the TT2 knock offs are from http://www.truckxpressions.com/truckaccessories/customwheels/xtremealloys.htm im trying to find out if they have them in a 17x7 and something close to a 17x10 when i know ill post it on here but the price is PIMP

im getting mixed reviews on this everyone says the tt2 lookalikes area safe bet but i get alot of the centerlines are unique i wish i could find a place with good prices on the centerline galaxy's any ideas?? batz

Batz

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea im not going wires anymore i decided big wheels= big trucks wires are for old caddys

·
32,797 Posts
xbatmanx said:
i wish i could find a place with good prices on the centerline galaxy's any ideas?? batz

Batz
Go to Centerlines website, then click "wheel deals" and enter in the info. If they have any overstock of them, they'll sell them really cheap.

·
Dr. Greenhead
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i figured id put this in here photoshop courtesy of Teeleton

Batz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts