S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys after not having some bump in the trunk for about a year now im goin nuts. So i have decided to get some subs for the Z. Here is what i have been looking at but i am open to suggestions.

2 JL Audio 10W3V2 with JL 500/1 mono amp in a www.subthump.com milhouse box.

or 2 Audiobahn 10'' Flame Q but i dunno what amp in the same box

or 2 Cerwin Vega Vmax 10'' in same box with unknown amp.

These are just what i have been looking at. Please feel free to fill in with some suggestions and what not because i am only used to having JL Audio in my vehicle and i dont really know what sounds good.

Sorry so long im just startin to go nuts.

Later, Fred

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
ah all those are junk..shitty..no good...go to walmart and buy the stuff they got there...

jus kidding..i would go with the JL..im not sure about the cerwin's and i just seem to not like audiobahn..maybe cuz i've havent heard any good sounding cars with them...oh wellz..

·
Registered
746 Posts
i have a 12" ed K sub in a passenger side stealth box from subthump.com being fed with an RF 700S in my trans am....bumps hard :D

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
Knowklew said:
Well guys after not having some bump in the trunk for about a year now im goin nuts. So i have decided to get some subs for the Z. Here is what i have been looking at but i am open to suggestions.

2 JL Audio 10W3V2 with JL 500/1 mono amp in a www.subthump.com milhouse box.

or 2 Audiobahn 10'' Flame Q but i dunno what amp in the same box

or 2 Cerwin Vega Vmax 10'' in same box with unknown amp.

These are just what i have been looking at. Please feel free to fill in with some suggestions and what not because i am only used to having JL Audio in my vehicle and i dont really know what sounds good.

Sorry so long im just startin to go nuts.

Later, Fred
pm me for excellent pricing on jl product and custom boxes. pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts