S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
praise the lower'd
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it sounds dumb but im still pretty new to bags. i just got my f9000 bags hooked up in the rear of my truck and they wrinkle up when they have very little or no air and my axle is bottomed out in my c notch. is this ok? will it hurt the bag?
also in the front the bags are pretty damn squished when deflated is this ok?

thanks a lot
scott

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Your front bags can go totally flat and be ok. With the sleeve bags, you need to leave some air in them until they take shape. They will stretch out after a couple weeks. The F9000's can't go totally flat. They have a minimum height of 4.5".
Larry.

I need to add that you shouldn't drive on them flat. At least not a lot. They will rub and wear. Especially sleeve bags, they will pinch and get a hole. But to leave it parked with them flat is fine.

·
70 Posts
you prob can but wouldnt you think it would ryde like shizzzz......i have never tried it cuz i dont like scrapin that mush but you probly can.

Dru.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i used th have air ride and that is why i dont have it anymore.......i heard after a while the bags start to sperate at the top......i used to bottom out a lot on the axle....thats why i switched to regular bags

1 - 5 of 5 Posts