S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sonoma
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I adjust the tension on my clutch pedal tesnion rod/wire? I think it might not be disengaging the clutch fully, which would explain the grinding when I upshift. I had the clutch, throwout bearings, and clutch pedal tension wire replaced 4 months ago, so it shouldn't be because of a bad clutch or throwout bearings. I checked the slave cylinder, it is full so I don't think its that either.

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
K man said:
Can I adjust the tension on my clutch pedal tesnion rod/wire? I think it might not be disengaging the clutch fully, which would explain the grinding when I upshift. I had the clutch, throwout bearings, and clutch pedal tension wire replaced 4 months ago, so it shouldn't be because of a bad clutch or throwout bearings. I checked the slave cylinder, it is full so I don't think its that either.
well since you posted this in the 2.2 area I am guessing you have a 94+ if that is the case you cant adjust the pedal that I know of . I have no idea what your talking about the clutch pedal tension wire you had replaced but I think they screwed ya :dunno: but ya it more than likely your synchros going south

1 - 4 of 4 Posts