S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm a GIRL! :)
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what happened. Well over a year ago I bought a cervini's ss hood and Raw rollpan for my blazer x. I work for a company that I can get trade from different businesses. My co-workers obviously know I love to modify my car so they gave me trade for $1000 to an auto body shop in Alpharetta. I thought, cool... I can get my hood and rollpan done for free. Well... the guy has had my hood for over 3 months now. He's fixed it and primered it... just needs to paint it and put it on. I call him at least once a week and I get the same response... "I haven't gotten to it yet" !!!! :rant:

Yesterday he told me I can pick it up if I want to and have someone else finish it. I would if I had any money!!! My point is... I seem to always need something or other painted and either can't find anyone to do it right or don't have the money to drop on it. I would prefer to do it myself if I knew how. Does anyone in my area have a shop that wouldn't mind teaching me? :D I'm a graphic designer... so i guess if you do any advertising and need help in that area I can offer my services.

·
Po-Po User
5,064 Posts
i live in cartersville... i'm learnin as we speak but i have the basics down of what you need to do.... oh and i'm in kennesaw 3 days a week

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
If you gave the guy that $1000 trade to piant a hood and roolpan , you got screwed big time , also if you did pay him like that and he agreed to finish by a certain time then have a lawyer call him , he will get it done within a day I promise you . Threaten him with the local Better Bussiness Beurau or however you spell that..lol

·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't given him the trade yet... I haven't even told him I was paying with trade. Usually if you say the word "trade" they treat you pretty much like he has treated me.

·
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phillip7 said:
i'm live in monroe but i'm still learning how to paint. I think i saw you one day in downtown lawrenceville.
Probably... I'm there on Saturdays a lot :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts