S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone here please give me a scan of their stock gauges? They need to be in MPH, and the 4-cyl RPM gauge. Please leave it the actual size. Thanks

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
i just realized, the scan that i gave you in the xtreme section is in KPH. sorry buddy.

:D :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats alright man. I just cant find someone that will give me a scan of their gauges that have the RPM gauge going up to 7.

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
I am wondering if this would work, what do you guys think?....I was thinking of using Adobe Printshop program to edit the stock gauges (from the other posting) on my computor, and then when I am happy with the editing, i was thinking of taking it to my local Kinkos Printing, and have them print it on a plastic or something egual to it..........:idea:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe that that would work. Let us know if you get it to work :). Do your gauges from you X have the RPM going up to 7? If so when yoiu put some new ones in can you send me a scan of it? Thanks

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
sorry bro, but I don't own an X....and my R'S only go to 6.
L8R

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
yeah, it will work. there is some guy that is selling guage overlays printed on a plastic sticky film made by avery. the guys sucks, but his overlays look cool. i bought a set, but i still havent' put them on yet..

-the beast-

·
Med School member
179 Posts
blackbeast said:
yeah, it will work. there is some guy that is selling guage overlays printed on a plastic sticky film made by avery. the guys sucks, but his overlays look cool. i bought a set, but i still havent' put them on yet..

-the beast-
how much?

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
they were only like 15 bucks. The guys customer service kinda sucks though. The original overlays i got were the wrong style. i explained what i wanted, and he sent the wrong ones again. so i explained again, and once again, he sent the wrong one's. There were various emails detailing exactly what i wanted, and somehow he managed to mix up the colors, what guages i had ect. After this, i finally just gave up. At least he did send new ones out though. But after screwing around with them for about 2 months, i just gave up ....Later

-the beast-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts