S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drop tubular control arms with suicidedoors cups, i would think that my ride height would need to be to much psi for this case with out making the lower or upper cup longer. can i use airbag control arms and just suicide upper cups.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
What size tires are you running? The only reason to run tubular or drop arms is to lay out on larger tires, otherwise the stock arms wil do fine. And youre right, with the drop arms youd be at a higher psi at the same drive height.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
225/40-18 i just want them for looks

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whatever either really. i didnt no if i got art lowers for bags if the suicide cups would work.

another problem i ran into today was that my bags are only 1/4 npt. will they flow the same with 1/2 valves with 5/8 line as a 3/8 npt would?

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
The 1/4" port would have been fine with 1/2" line, but with the 5/8 it becomes a restriction, you may wanna get some with 3/8" ports. The SD upper cup wont work with the ART lower control armbecause the ART arms are made for offset cups and the SD cups are straight. You may be able to drill another hole further back in the ART arm and use it like that, I havnt tried.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts