S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on twankies
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace the bench seat in my 01 S10. Can I use pretty much any 2 bucket seats out of a car? Just drilll new holes for the existing sliders?

Thanks

·
I cant win for loosing.
3,226 Posts
Well any two GM buckets will bolt up to your rails, other manufacturers will need bolt hole modification, but almost anything is possible.

·
on twankies
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JediSpam said:
anything is possible but you need to consider the height of the seat and how it will mount
Ok, so I should probly stick to the cavy or sunfire buckets..as they are known to fit.

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
i want camaro or something different.. i had a set of cavys but decided not to use them! they was gave to me, my cousin wrecked his cavy.. so he just threw them in the junk yard with the car! wish there was more options. i cant think of anything with good looking seats for a old school style!

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
rbryant4 said:
i want camaro or something different.. i had a set of cavys but decided not to use them! they was gave to me, my cousin wrecked his cavy.. so he just threw them in the junk yard with the car! wish there was more options. i cant think of anything with good looking seats for a old school style!
Try a Fiero :)

·
on twankies
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i ended up getting some s10 buckets to replcae my bench and they do not fit :( am I missing something here? I thought these were a straight swap?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts