S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I'm looking into a GM rollpan, but I don't want to get into anything complicated. Just looking to have it shot by a friend and bolt it on myself.

If I can't resuse the bumper lights, what do I need? Is there any other hardware required?

-Chris

·
White Guy in a White Pimp Ride!
5 Posts
hey man when i switched mine i was told that i could use the factory **** but it is bull****. u'll have to go to the local autozone or whatever and buy some lights that will go over the holes and just drill 4 holes and screw em in.

DL

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
you cannot use the factory harnesses, you need to go to a gm dealer and get new ones, then rewire them, it's no biggie........

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Well i thought the same thing but the holes on the roll pan are alot smaller. I went to a junk yard and got my lights and harnesses. Any chevrolet Fullsize truck 1985-1998 the tag lights and harness will fit. You will have to cut your harness and splice/solder the new harness on. Also be sure not to break the metal clip that holds the taglights on from underneath. A junkyard should charge like 5$ or maybe even free if you go out and get them off yourself.

·
Registered
34 Posts
were do u get the gm rolle pany i cant find a dealer withy one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts