S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got the can-do specialities 4link from steve, awesome quality and fitment, he's really easy to get in touch with, and very helpful in every situation. here's pics of me and my freinds install on his 91 reg cab. also you can se in the pics the 80's camero mirrors installed. the front is a easystreet kit, with air management from innovativeairsuspension.com(larry), the rear is'nt done, just axle resting against the frame for now..but you can see in the pic, the truck pretty much has 3 inches clearance from frame to ground, the front bag cups are gonna be cut, 2 inch spindles installed, and notch the rear. we didn't have the stock u-bolts so we had to use u-bolts made for lowering blocks, and use spacers(look in pic).

again:thumbup: to steve at can-do ..his email is
[email protected]

we'll be using a bridge kit from suicidedoors with the iron cross bag mount plates.

LOOK AT PICS IN REPLY POSTS BELOW

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i cant get pics to work! i use my we-todd-did-racing account, and my pics come up as saying "thanks for stealing our bandwidth, so anyone know where i can post pics, please let me know asap, and i'll get these pics of the 4link from can-do up.

·
278 Posts
if you can resize the pics to around 60K or less, you can post them right here to the board

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey....the setup looks real clean and definitly easy to do. Is this the same kit that is sold on EBAY...looks like it with the design being the same. Looks good as hell tho.
WILLIE

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
How much ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
No thats a forward link setup.If you closiy you can see.I thought it was reverse till you said something then I had to peep it for myself.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for current pricing email steve, at [email protected] , i paid $100 locally to get the powdercoating done

cando is offering a nice reverse 4link also, and sell add-on cantilever bars for the setup i'm using in the pics

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
well when i first looked at the pics i was in a hurry and have only seen a can do reverse 4 link, and since i thought it was reverse i was thinkin an arugment was gonna ensue.... too dumb to own a truck? is that even possible?:madfinger

1 - 20 of 31 Posts