S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want eagle alloy 212's in the 16x8 size for my 2000 xtreme....I know I can get them for $668 delivered, can anyone do better than that?
really want new wheels but dont want to go to the poor house doing it.....
thanks guys

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope just the wheels delivered....everywhere I look they are $152 - $159 and thats $668 - $700 or so delivered...I figure they should be cheaper since everyone is going to larger wheels....anyhelp?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks but trying to stay inexpensive....can afford that, and couldnt afford to replace tired when I had to...16's are the way I wan tto go, just a little custom touch....

·
Registered
935 Posts
whosxtreme said:
I want eagle alloy 212's in the 16x8 size for my 2000 xtreme....I know I can get them for $668 delivered, can anyone do better than that?
really want new wheels but dont want to go to the poor house doing it.....
thanks guys
could you tell me where you can get them for $668 delivered? I've been looking at the same wheel in 17" and the price I was looking at was $175 per wheel + $100 shipping = $800 total

thanks

·
32,797 Posts
Try www.performanceplustire.com

Call their order line and talk to them, tell them what you want and how much you found it for already, I think they'll try to beat it. I get rims and lotsa tires from them in person, their Carson store is near my house, and the guys at that store is really cool and actually knows his stuff and does give really good prices. I don't know how phone/mail orders work though. But the place has been there for a long time and they run adds in all the mags.

·
Saving for more mods!
80 Posts

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
17" Eagle 212s of them are only $715.90 shipped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts